In light of the current coronavirus situation here in Washington State and around the world we have decided to cancel our tour and all shows leading up to our Seattle record release on May 9th. We hope things will calm down by then, but we will have to wait and see.
As many of you already know, Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend was cancelled. We fully support their decision. We know how difficult it was to book just a few shows on the way down to the festival, and we can’t imagine how devastating it must be to have to cancel an event of that magnitude. We were really looking forward to it and we hope we will get to play next year!
With information about the virus changing rapidly and concern over its severity and rate of transmission, we believe that we have a duty to stay home in an attempt to stop the spread. We would not feel right about encouraging folks to come out to support live music during this time. Having said that, this is an incredibly difficult time for musicians and music venues and we hope we all make it to the other side. We don’t currently have any merchandise to sell because all our money went into producing our upcoming record, so if you would like to support us, please purchase the album when it arrives. Check with us here, and subscribe to our mailing list for updates. In the meantime, we plan on staying home as much as possible and using this time to work on new material. Get ready for some apocalyptic rock and roll!
Stay safe! Wash your hands! Take your vitamins! Call your friends and loved ones and be kind to one another.